If you are an adult and trying to get fit, there is no better way than to get rid of unwanted fat by adding smoothies to your daily diet. You get some pretty amazing advantages as well such as increased energy, a boost to your immune system, your 5 daily with no fuss and bother and above all you will be in a good mood as well!
There are some suggestions about smoothie recipes. Here are some more tips about making food fun for kids :-
1.Unfortunately the snack foods in most homes are loaded with trans fats and sugar, not good. Recent studies show that the food additives and colourings in these foods is a possible cause of hyperactivity in children.
2. Kids are curious and adventurous - more than you think!
3.Get them involved in the kitchen and that means COOKING .... AND lots of mess afterwards!
4. Avoid kids' menus at restaurants- they choose that junk food . Why ? Is that what they get at home ??
5. Eat together as a whole family. Teenagers from these families are much more likely to stay on the healthy food ladder as they grow up.
6. Rave about certain foods YOU are eating. Kids are copy cats ! They will want to try it too.
7. Get them on to smoothies- it is probably the easiest and cheapest way to get them eating fruit and veggies.
CLICK HERE to discover more smoothie recipes for your kids and for yourself!